2.12.2010

Intro


For those of you that don't know me, my names Ana. Recently got married to my husband Josh on August 16, 2009. I am 20 years old and Josh is 21 currently. Yes we are both young, we know this.
Josh is currently serving in Afghanistan with the U.S. Air Force. The main reason I needed to create this blog is to leave my thoughts somewhere I could always go back to them, also for therapy for me. I tend to write out my feelings 10X better than I can actually explain them in words. So sit tight and enjoy the ride. This blog is for others to get to know me on my level, through my perspective on life, love, marriage and pretty much anything that comes my way...
Enjoy.
-ana

1 comment:

  1. My brother is lucky to have found such a wonderful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.