3.13.2010

Happy Birthday Josh!

What kind of wife/blogger would I be if I didn't blog about my wonderful husband Josh's birthday?!
Happy 22nd birthday Josh! I love you so much! I know it's hard and I am sorry it's not the way you want to spend your birthday. I promise to make it special when we both get back to Las Vegas.
Josh is the best man I have ever known. He is patient with me, makes me happy and always knows how to support me in the right ways. I am so glad he is my husband and to have found him in life. I don't know where I would be without him. Thank you for being there babe! You are the best!

I'm glad your coworkers got to sing and have a cake for you. I hope that made you feel somewhat special without being home. Can't wait to be in your arms again. My favorite place ever.
I love you incredibly,
-ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.