3.22.2010

Intense Emotional Rollercoaster

I love kids. End of story.
I cannot wait to have kids with my husband, but that is not what this post is about actually. I stumbled across Angie Smith's blog and read her story from her very first entry to the most recent one (I skipped a FEW posts, but not many)! All I can say is, 'WOW.'  I would encourage all readers to read this, whether you have a child or not. Her story is the most profound and heart wrenching story I have ever read.
Her example on how to deal with losing the life of a child you know is going to die anyway, is incredibly beautiful. To know your child is going to die either inside the womb or outside of it, within moments of birth. I don't know how I would handle the situation. I don't think I would be able to handle it nearly as well as she did. She leaned on God for hope, for mercy and for a miracle. God gave her and Todd a miracle, it just wasn't the type of miracle they had hoped for. If you have a moment or 30min to be exact, please, PLEASE watch this video. It portrays their emotions in such a way, you have no choice but to praise God and question Him at the same time.
Learning to cherish life is so important. Live your life to honor God, to praise His name. Live your life to show others around you how happy you are at the mention of His name. Live your life with no regrets.
I have always said, "If you regret a moment or an experience in your life, you regret what that experience has made you today." I live my life with no regrets. I don't regret my mistakes, I am grateful for the person I have turned into today. I am grateful for what I stand for and WHO I stand for.
Lord, I am forever yours.
-ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.