7.02.2010

So Close!

We are getting so close to seeing each other again. It's hard to believe I haven't seen my husband since December 19th, 2009. I am so lucky he is not in the army or marines. I have the utmost respect for all our armed forces, but the Air Force only deploys 6months unlike the others that can deploy for a year or more. I definitely don't think I could do it for that long. I have so much respect for those spouses that go a year without each other. Amazing! I was hoping to spend this independence day with my husband, but it honestly wasn't really realistic. Gosh I miss him so much. It's been so long. I'm so proud of him for what he has done and what he stands for. I can't wait to be back in his loving arms. It will be SO good! Thank you to everyone who has contributed to both of us during this deployment in one way or another. It has been so great and helpful. Seriously. From borrowing cars during moving, to my best friend helping me move back to Seattle, to my family, to my friends, to, to to....etc. You have all been amazing! I love you all so much. Pup's, Joshy and I appreciate it much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.