9.14.2010

Candles, Christmas and Cars! Oh my!


This is going to be a combined post of things as of late.

1) I'm trying to be more crafty.

Here is a sneak preview of my self made Christmas decorations (Got them from Mt. Charleston on our hike!)
'Cranberry' paint with gold glitter on top

2) I LOVE candles. What I love even more, is candle holders. I love how sensual they can be or bold or whimsical. They can come in all shapes, sizes, colors, textures. Just like candles.
Left (original) Right (after) 

Bought these from Kohls for about $7 total. I haven't decided if I am going to paint them even more and keep them as Christmas candle holders. The possibilities are ENDLESS. 

All my projects this week. :)
 I feel so accomplished now! 

3) So lil' red (as she is known) my '99 Toyota Corolla is well, almost 12 years old already. It was time for an upgrade.
This is the upgrade. Except mine is pearly white.

I'd say it's been a pretty successful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.