10.13.2010

Day 14/15

I failed again! Sorry...for the millionth time. I'm STILL sick. Hopefully starting to kicking this thing to the curb now though. 
Went to the E.R. on monday night and found out I have a sinus/ear infection..
yeahhhhhhh...
See! My excuses were legit! 
Anyways...ON with the show! 

day 14- a picture of you and your family
Sorry for the bad quality and squinty eyes! iPhone photo.
day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

1. The Killers-All these things I've done
2. Trans-Siberian Orchestra-Embers

3. Colbie Caillat-Capri
4. Jack Johnson-Banana Pancakes

5. Nickelback-Side of a bullet
6. The Beatles-She Loves You

7. Coldplay-A whisper
8. Cascada-Everytime we touch

9. Coldplay- X & Y
10. Dave Matthews Band-Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.