10.15.2010

Day 17

day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

That is a very good question. I might have to ponder this one for a while. 
.....
.......
.........
......
....
..
.
Uhhhh....??? -scratches head-

Hilary Swank.

Personally, she is my favorite actor out there currently. 
I absolutely love her. Now I'm not enthralled with 'hollywood' 
or anything, but I think it would be interesting to live her life for a day. 
See what it's like to have casting calls, be wanted for a movie...oh and be able 
to afford Dior! I'm not completely materialistic, but I am curious. PLUS! 
then I'd know and probably never want to do it again. I know, I should
have said something like Christ or someone saintly, buuut I am 
human. Therefore, I would switch lives with Ms. Swank 
for a day. End of story. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.