10.02.2010

Day 4

day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
 Hmmm.....That's a good question. I think the best way to answer it would be 
I have MANY habits I wish I didn't have.
One being biting my nails. I am a HORRIBLE nail biter. 
I'm trying to be better about it, it's been two months since I stopped. 
But it's hard, every time I watch a nervous scene during a movie 
or honestly get deep in thought...my finger goes in my mouth and 
I start biting. 

Secondly, definitely get rid of my OCD. 
If I get on a cleaning rampage it has to be perfect. 
According to my standards. It's a problem.
Same with folding towels and clothing. 
Don't worry, I don't freak out if somebody messes something up...
I just clean it up AFTER they leave. ...Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.