10.24.2010

A little behind...

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
I think God has made everyone different. Even twins. He has intertwined our most inner beings to be who we are. Therefore, I am not you, you are not me, I am who Christ has made me to be. And that's who I will ever be. :) 

day 23- something you crave for a lot
CHOCOLATE. I crave chocolate....A LOT.
day 24- a letter to your parents
Mom and Dad,
Thank you for making me to be the person I am today. Thank you for letting me 
making my own mistakes and pulling me out of the hole when I needed it. 
You both pushed me in the right direction and let me go. We may not always have agreed
but God had a plan for you and for me. We're apart now, but I'm still learning from you both.
Your direction has taught me to be the best person I am. Your faith in Christ has shown me 
to put my faith in Him too. 
I love you both very much,
-ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.