11.21.2010

13.

day 13. a photo of your best friends
Aug. 2009
This photo showcases all of my best friends, including my sister. 
First off, 
Sarah (top middle): I've known her for almost 15 years now. We met in grade school way back when and have been friends ever since. I am so proud of everything she has done. She is in the U.S. Coast Guard and travels a ridiculous amount, thanks to email and facebook we stay in contact very well! 

Amelia (bottom right): I've known her for over 10 years as well. She is so headstrong and loving, I can't wait till she gets her nursing degree to see where it will take her. This girl is probably the most studious, determined person you will meet. I love her to death and she has helped me through numerous things multiple times. 

Alyssa (bottom left): Well first off I am so honored to be this girls friend. I've seen her get hurt multiple times and I've seen her grow in her faith and keep going. Some of the things she has been through I don't think I could do. She is an amazing woman of Christ and I am so happy to be her friend.

Emily (top right): Well first off (Gabi and Lavi) all of my sisters I consider my best friends. The only reason I have Emily up here right now is because it seems I can relate to her a little bit better now that she is older. Emily is the loud rambunctions, EXTREMELY talented kid in the corner whom you would never consider to tell off a teacher. Wellllll.....that was until she did. She has stood up to her professor when they have been wrong to talk about things they don't know, she has stood up for her family and she has stood up for herself. I've seen her grow from the kid of Dad's shoulders that wouldn't stop talking to herself, to a beautiful woman that stands up for what's right. I am VERY proud of you Emily. 

Of course my husband is my closest best friend as well. There is no doubt in my mind of that. But, I wanted to introduce everyone to some of my best girl-friends. I hope you all enjoyed meeting them, I sure enjoy being their friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.