11.23.2010

14/15



All of you know of my grandmother's passing this last weekend. Needless to say, it's been hard to know she is gone. It has been hard on my Dad and all of his siblings. I'm sorry if I start to skip out on this challenge, I will do my best to keep it going, but due to the circumstances I'm sure I'll miss a few days. Her funeral is actually this Saturday in Los Angeles, CA. For those of you that believe in the power of prayer, please pray for my whole family and everyone else attending. It won't be easy. 

Thank you.

day 14. a photo of one of your favorite family members
I think it's only right to post a picture of my grandmother with this days challenge.  
 

day 15. a photo of you and someone you love
I would post another photo of my grandmother here, but I feel like I might be overwhelming you guys too much.  
The hubby and I in 2009
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.