11.13.2010

3/4

day 3. a photo that makes you happy
Recent picture of my sisters and I (+Sammy the poodle)
I live in Las Vegas, NV and my sisters live in Seattle, WA. Being a military wife pretty much guarantee's you away from your family. Which is fine, because I have my husband next to me. :) But there is no greater feeling than seeing family. I miss them so much! This photo was taken in September 2010.
day 4. a photo of the last place you went on holiday
Seattle part of our trip Aug. 2010 atop the Space Needle.
 Holiday? Interesting choice of words there. Anywho, besides little mini weekend trips away I think this could be considered our last 'holiday'. When Josh got home from Afghanistan this past summer we did a HUGE road trip from Las Vegas to San Diego, CA (to enjoy some time alone..). San Diego, CA to Seattle, WA. Seattle, WA to Napa, CA. and then back HOME. We took a week vacation in every location we went to visit with family and such. It was a lot of fun to say the least. Although our rear-ends didn't think so after the LONNNNNNG car rides. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.