11.11.2010

Shoe SIN.

I have a problem. A SHOE problem. 
Anyone else have this problem? (Please say yes, so I don't feel alone.)
ANYWAY, after much thought I've decided I need an unlimited credit card with someone ELSE paying the bill. Anyone? Hmmmmm.....
Well a girl can dream! 
I've seen the lineup for this years holiday shoes from Nordstroms.....YUM! 
I'm a little envious...here are some of my favorites!
B.P. Platinum 'Posey' Pump
Chinese Laundry 'Lyndia S' Pump
Bourne Bejeweled T-Strap Sandal
Vera Wang Lavender 'Elizabeth' Sandal
Molono Blahnik 'Hangisi' Jeweled Satin Pump
kate spade new york 'guest' slingback pump

Steve Madden 'Feelixx' Pump
Valentino Patent Leather' d'Orsay Pump
Stuart Weitzman 'Tiptoe' Satin Pump
Can you see why I might be drooling obsessing over these?? What's the holiday's without a good shoe and some sparkle?! Ahhh!! Now I really don't know what to ask my husband for Christmas. Anyone got that unlimited credit card for me??? Ok. Fine. 
 
All shoes via. Nordstroms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.