11.14.2010

Wish list.

My husband is at loss as to what to get me this Christmas. 
Anyone else having this problem with their spouse? Well I've compiled a 
'small' list of ideas for him. (Tee-hee)

Jewelry:
Anything from either of these vendors
or...anything from Zales...always a good place.
AHEM. Moving on. 

Vintage/Handmade:
softlysweetly (It's always a good idea to buy me sweets.)

Clothing
Ruche 
Gap

A DSLR would be PERFECT too. Buuuuut I'm not expecting this one.
Above are all of my favorite vendors from etsy too. I know I promised a couple people I would put up links to them. :) Enjoy everyone. Hope everyone is having a wonderful relaxing weekend. 

P.S. Oh and honey, any of those work as stocking stuffers too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.