12.15.2010

Collection gone GALORE!



I don't know about you but I'm weird.
Personally I think everyone has a little bit of weird in them. Buuuut that's just my opinion.
Anyway, the reason I say this is because I collect the most random things. 
Like buttons. Yup. The extra little button that comes on the inside of your new shirt, 
jacket or pants. Yeah...I've kept every single one...for years. Needless to say I don't think my collection is good enough...I need more. I like the different shapes, sizes, textures, etc. Buttons are just so, so, SO 
NEAT. 
There I said it. They are 'neat'. I know that word hasn't been used since forever, 
but would you expect anything less? 
Well, I'm not here to talk about buttons. I am here to talk about movie ticket stubs.
Yes ma'am (or sir). I probably have double in movie ticket stubs than I do buttons. Another
weird fact about myself. But it's true. Yes. 
See??? Image via me.

( You thought I was kidding didn't you? )

Well I'm coming to you my faithful readers. I've been trying to be creative with something to do with all these stubs. Decoupage, gift tags and framed art is the only thing I've been able to come up with. 

I NEED ideas! 
I NEED YOUR help. 
HELP ME? Please? 
I'll stop screaming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.