12.22.2010

Small Reminder


So I'm not really one to analyze dreams much,
but this one has me just pondering all morning. 
I can't even drink my coffee this morning without wandering 
off in my thoughts. 
I dreamt last night my grandmother was calling my phone. 
I saw the name on the phone and the only thing I could do
was stare at the phone while I held it in my hand. I was in shock. 
Thoughts across my mind included wondering if my aunt was calling for
whatever reason off her phone. I started crying uncontrollably and next thing 
I know, I turned around and woke up. It was shocking to me. Completely 
SHOCKING. 
Anyone else ever experienced something like this? 
What was your reaction? How did you respond? 
I miss her dearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.