2.09.2011

Ignoring



Don't know why, but I have been avoiding my blog lately. 
Like I said, I don't really know why. Maybe because my last post
caused me to feel. Feeling wasn't exactly mutual either, it's lasted with me for a while now.

This is what I've been feeling lately:

Anger
Frustration
Guilt
Sadness
Longing
and
Depression 

Lots of emotions that are no fun to deal with. But it's reality. 
Now to turn this frown upside-down, I'm going to follow a trend I've seen off of a couple of 
my blogger friends. I'm going to write about things I 'LOVE' even if they are sad or even frustrating.

I LOVE:
*I love both of my boys.
*I love our dog even if he keeps me up all night when I have to wake up at 3am for work because he's not feeling well.
*I love having my husband home from work. 
*I love saving for our future.
*I love overpaying in rent. 
*I love getting our first tax return! 
*I love not being able to go away this weekend because of saving.
*I love to love.
*I love my little family.
*I love watching TV with my husband
*I love my husband. 

Ok I'll save you all the mushy-gushy-ness. 
Anyway, just stopping in to say I'm still alive. :)
Happy Wednesday to you all. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.