3.13.2011

Thoughts



This time last year I was living in the Seattle area in my parents guest room. 
Honestly it seems almost surreal it was less than a year ago. Josh has left again for training 
in Indiana and I am once again home alone with the pup. It's funny to me the emotions 
that came along with his deployment. I look back on it and think what a roller coaster 
of feelings I was. Since then I've left him for a weekend in Seattle, almost three weeks in Europe and 
now he has left me for who knows how long! Honestly, I'm not phased at all by it. 
Josh being gone has made me resilient I think. Don't get me wrong, it's still hard with out him
but I think I've gotten past the initial 'shock' of us being apart. As most of you know 
our relationship was long distance from the day we met. It's taught me to trust with out 
question. I've also learned to love unconditionally. Don't get me wrong, there is still
plenty to learn about each other, but I feel like we are already one step ahead in the process. 
As much as it's terrible to think this way, when we are apart it feels like a,
'Been there, Done that,' situation. 
Is that bad? 
I don't think so. Maybe it's a good thing. I don't know yet, only God knows. 
But I do know with out faith, trust and love our relationship would have never been possible. 
(Hope I don't ramble on too much.)

Here's a photo from our photo's this past December. 
Enjoy! 
Photo by Shadari Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.