4.14.2011

Cracker Barrel? Yes Please.



So I am not much for Southern cooking (I'm sorry! I didn't grow up on it).
BUT, I must admit Cracker Barrel wasn't too bad. Don't know what I wanted to expect, but it was a lot of fun. The experience of Cracker Barrel was even more fun than the food. I went with two friends, Sasha and Brittny and had a blast. From singing a little Michael Jackson in the car to having a bus full of junior high boys asking for our number from their large yellow school bus, Flattering, but no thank you. .
It was a BLAST for a day trip only 90miles outside of the city.
Brittny and Sasha

Self.

Cracker Barrel!



Read about their humble beginnings here!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun with you!! Can't wait to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.