4.13.2011

Dreams



Well I am currently in a dreaming mood right now.
(And by dreaming I mean day dreaming. As in, I don't WANT to do anything...ugh. A funk)
It's Wednesday and I have STILL yet to kick my butt in shape. I know I know, I promised. 
I WILL be in the gym today after I update my here little blog. :) I will. 
I don't know what it is that has me all bent out of shape. Maybe it's the laundry list
that keeps going on over and over in my head, like the dryer. 
-Moving.
-Pulling up flooring.
(My parents have gifted us with laminate flooring for our home 
so we are pulling up our flooring immediately after we move in)
-Signing the papers. 
-Moving. (I think I mentioned this one)
-Money.
-Future Financial Costs.
-School starts in the fall. 
-Debt.
-Work issues. 
Yep, I think I would consider myself slightly stressed. 
I know God has a plan for us and we are just part of it. 
On my praise report, I got accepted to UNLV's College of Business for Fall 2011! 
That's good, right? I've been praying hard about it lately and I know I have to finish school 
and get my degree before anything else big happens in our life. 
Now to figure out how to pay for school.....ugh. 
God has always been faithful to us in everything we have done in life, the praying never 
stops.

I think after we move and get settled in a weekend away to San Diego might be in the works. 
Funny thing is we have both mentioned it to each other and agreed on it. It's going to happen, 
it HAS to happen.
If you all could keep us in your prayers that would be great. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.