4.28.2011

A few of my favorite things...



Haven't done this in a while. But I figured with everything going on I would share a few of my favorites I like to indulge in.

My Birkenstocks recently fell apart. Well, I've had them for years, so not very recent, but Josh surprised me with a brand-spankin' new pair this past week. I have fallen in love with the sandals all over again! Is that weird? Probably.
I chose the newest style in a nice shiny blue. Check these babies out!
Mayari Onyx Birko
I know, probably the most hippie-ish, nerdy thing EVER. But I love them. I hope they last as long as my old ones. I had these ones HERE.
...
I am simply smitten with this sweet dress from Ruche. Oh I love me some Ruche.
Something Simple
Isn't it pretty? I just love how simple it is. I could dress it up with shoes and pretty jewelry. 
....
Speaking of pretty jewelry I am in LOVE with Olive Bungalow currently and am CRAVING their jewelry. They have the most pretty rings ever. Also, their stackable birthstones rings are something I really want to start collecting. One for Josh's birthstone and mine. Eventually we will add our kids gemstones when we start having those babies (not for a while though).
Stackable Birthstone Rings

I just love the different designs and how Josh could have fun with it. It could be so unique! 

That's about it for now. I just want to remind everyone to keep in mind the families affected in the South by the tornadoes. Please remember to keep them in your thoughts and prayers this week and throughout the next month. What is going on is devastating.
"For with God, Nothing is impossible"
Luke 1:37
PS- Also just wanted to mention that you can help the Red Cross provide food, shelter, relief supplies and emotional support to the thousands of people affected by the storms by texting the word REDCROSS to 90999. (The $10 donation will be added to your next cell phone bill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.