4.27.2011

Taken.



You ever feel like the rug was just pulled out from under you?
Like you were standing on it and YOU were in charge, then all of a sudden the big
bully just came out of NOWHERE and decided to show his control over you.
Yeah. that's how I feel. I'm thinking that is how Josh kind of feels too.
Found out yesterday the bank (foreclosure) decided to pull out of the deal from selling the house to us.
No viable reason. At all.
They just don't want to. I'm feeling there is something we don't know. Probably won't ever know.
But at this point we are feeling a little taken advantage of. A little beaten up, to say the least.

Don't know what to do anymore. To buy or to rent.
"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him. Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my might rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." psalm 62:5-8
So this is where we are now. 
Hurt. Beaten Up. Confused. 
Pray for us please. 
Gardenia Flower Ave, it was not meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. What poop heads. Sorry :(. I bet the Lord will bring you an even better house though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.