5.10.2011

2006-2011



I thought this was a cute idea. Anna from Adventures with Jason and Anna gave me the idea. Look back at photos of yourself in the past few years to see how much you have changed.
Sadly because I keep my computer pretty up to date with photos I'm having to pull out my hard drive to find these pictures.

2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
I haven't changed very much. At least I don't think so. At work I still get asked if I am 16 years old. Which currently is slightly annoying, in 10 years will come in very handy. Hehe. What's your opinion? What hair style looks best? Has it changed much at all?

Who will do this next?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you don't look TOO different =p And yes, I would consider it a good thing! haha.. this is making me curious.. maybe I'll do it too =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see a change! You looked younger in 2006 for sure. I LOVE the pic of you with the flower. Super cute. I think my fave hair do though is 2008. Kudos for CHANGING your hair...unlike some people I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this!! And I think this is a good idea for tomorrow's blog... Hmmmm...I may have to break out the old harddrive myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.