5.17.2011

Le Sigh.



"My God My God, Why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning? O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer, and by night, but I find no rest.
Yet, you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel. In you our fathers trusted; they trusted and you delivered them. To you they cried and were rescued; in you they trusted and were not put to shame." 
Psalm 22: 1-5

Life is hard. It's tough. We are given trials and tribulations to go through on a daily basis sometimes. At least it seems like that as of late. I don't understand His reasoning sometimes or His ultimate timing, sometimes it's hard to have faith too.

God has a reason, He must.
Lots of praying this week, lot's of trust.

Last week on facebook I had this as my status 'Umm...In Shock...Wow.'
Our previous realtor's (we left them) contacted us last Friday saying the bank wanted to suddenly sell the Gardenia Flower Ave property to us again. The title had been cleaned up and it was good to go. In fact, they wanted to close immediately, as in Friday. Same day we got the phone call. One minor detail, our loan expired over a month ago. We would have to restart the loan process all over again in order to do this, which could take up to another 45 days. What we wanted from the bank if we were to go ahead with this was a guarantee from them in writing saying they would not back out again at the last minute like they did last time. With what they did to us last time, we wanted to make sure we were not going to lose money again if we were about to jump in feet first again with the same property and sellers.
Well funny story, yesterday (Monday) we got a call, the bank said, "NO" to the guarantee. No written guarantee saying they wouldn't back out. Obviously they are not very desperate to sell if they won't sign a piece of paper saying they won't back out.


We ALSO had an offer on a different house and we found out today they rejected it. Sigh...


So back to square one. Don't know if we are going to keep pursuing our dream of becoming home owners or just stay renters for a while longer. To say I am tired of the game would be an understatement.
I am frustrated, annoyed, wanttocry, running-low-on-steam and desperate to get away. We keep getting so close, but it keeps slipping from our grasps.
Via EvaluationStation

We can do this together babe. Image take by Shadari Moon Photography


That's how I feel. Sorry if this is long, sorry if I sound upset.

1 comment:

  1. Aw hun! I'll be praying for you! God has a plan, whether or not you can see it right now and I know that's not easy to hear, trust me. This has been a hard couple of months. Chin up babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.