6.18.2011

Neglected

Hello my here abandoned little blog. Are you ok? Did I hurt your feelings? 
I up and took a blogger-break. I think I needed time to sort out my own thoughts and feelings from the past few months. Needless to say the hub's and I got away to the bay area in California last weekend and the getaway was divine, if I do say so myself. In fact, sadly I took no photos. None, at all. I put the camera, iPhone and blog aside for a little time with my husband. It was amazing. I'm sorry I took a break without any warning. I didn't mean to, it sort of happened. Do things sort of happen to you?Any-who, I'm back. I'm ready to blog LOTS. :) Only a few posts away from the 200 mark! Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.