7.19.2011

Dancing Willow Photography



Hello there friends! 
I would like to introduce to you....
Drum Roll Please-----
My good friend Becky is the photographer. 
Her photography is real, life-like and beautiful.
She has just started up 'officially' (doesn't that sound awesome? It's "official")

If you like photography in general please 'like' her on facebook and check out 
her shop on Etsy 'HERE.'
She is currently having 10% off on all of her prints. 

Here are a few of her photos-
Is this photo pretty? I want it so bad! LOVE beach photos.

Doesn't this look so serene?

Wish I could get lost in a field of daisies....-swoon-

I could just throw on a backpack and some mosquito repellent and go...-dreams-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.