9.09.2011

Friday Favorites.

Hello my readers!
It has been to long since I have posted...anything. I'm sorry! Yet here I am with another rendition of Friday Favorites, it's been a while. But I hope you all haven't given up on me.

I have a few new shops from etsy to share with you all! Enjoy!

Pearl Necklace from Kirevi8
Camera bag from STASH
Since buying my DSLR I have yet to find a stylish, yet functional camera bag for it. I came across this beauty and fell head over heels in L.O.V.E.. I'm thinking I will push this as my Christmas present this year...hmmm.... 

Smoke Covered California Road via Dancing Willow Photo
Sweet chalkboard with a pop of color for a weekly menu via LaFamilleAtHome
Vintage Frame collection via Garden of Chic
That set of vintage frames and sconces is right up my alley! Oh the things I could do with them! I LOVE those colors. Makes me incredibly happy. Babe?

Hope you enjoyed another rendition of Friday Favorites, I know it was random, but that's who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.