9.23.2011

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites is back again! First official day of Fall is today! Yippee! To bad it's still in the high 90's here in Las Vegas. Blech. Well this Fall 'favorites' will be in honor of what I am dreaming of right now.



                                                                                     Source: preppie-bettie.tumblr.com via Grace on Pinterest

 Can I be here right now? 


Autumn Bundle Necklace from Nest Pretty Things by Tamar
This adorable necklace is PERFECT for my dreams of Fall.

Fall Burlap Banner from SheriSewSweet
How cute is this? It would be perfect with our Fall decorations. Makes my heart go pitter-patter. 

Apple Cider Wreath from The Bakers Daughter
 I'm really picky about wreaths in general and this one is exactly what I have been looking for..Wonder if I could convince the hubby? Hmm...Oh and the name of it is Apple Cider Wreath! -SWOON-

                                                                                                   Source: polyvore.com via Mandi on Pinterest


I would definitely rock this outfit for fall! Looks so comfy and fun! 

Infinity Scarf from Shanionie
 I'm not much for wearing orange, but buttercup yellow is more my cup of tea. This scarf is perfect and it already looks perfect to cozy up next to a fire with a good book. 

                                         Source: kirtsy.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


I would lay here all day with tea, scones and an amazing story.
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.