9.30.2011

Friday Favorites

This Friday's Favorites are a little late. Actually I have about 15minutes until Friday turns into Saturday. Better make this quick! Enjoy.

Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer
I've wanted a pair of the original Ray-Ban's for a while now. They look super cute on my face (I'm told) and I actually really enjoy wearing them. 

LemonadeMakin'Mama has done it again!
 This lady has got the CUTEST items in her little Etsy shop. I've been lusting after one of everything she makes for quite some time. I follow her and her inspirational blog here.
Mossimo Mary Jane Wedges
 I'm not normally a huge target shoe fan, but this season there are quite a few cute ones I'm craving. These I would love in the camel brown they have. I tried them on and they are definitely high on my comfort scale! 
Galvanized Metal Modular Bath Storage
 Leave it up to Pottery Barn to make me lust after something else in their store! Thankfully my wonderful Mama sent Josh and I a P.B. gift card for our anniversary last month....so I bought this. It will be shipped to our home next week. I am excited.andhappy.andstilldrooling.

Last favorites for this month! Seeing as my mind has been all over the place this past week, I felt a post expressing such was necessary. See you all in September! 

P.S. It's now 11:59pm here! Made it! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.