3.11.2013

Swanky Shank

If your having a baby, do yourself a favor and get swanked! Jen Shank is the designer/owner of Swanky Shank and she makes the most ADORABLE clothes for kiddos. We have three pieces of hers, but I am just going to highlight my little mans Easter outfit here. Since him and I won't be with his daddy on Easter we decided to put him in it a little early. Might as well get as much use out of it as we can! Kids averaging a pound a week right now! YIKES!

If you haven't seen her etsy shop, go here. Also, don't forget to find her on facebook, she is ALWAYS doing giveaways for new followers.
Asleep in his carseat



I love the way he listens to his Daddy talk

Oh mom! Why all the photos?


Oh hey Mom, Dad's got some interesting stories.



All of these photos are mine. Please ask before using. I want to do more proper photos with all our swank, but theres only so much you can do with an infant at once.

1 comment:

  1. I love him! The swank is great for sure, but he is soooooo so SO great! Thanks so much for the darling post! I am honored! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.