6.30.2013

Five. 5. F.i.V.E

Five months have gone by since Eli was born. I can hardly believe it. I know I say it every month about how big he's getting and how much he's grown, but I guess that's how it is with your first! This month he said 'Mama' for the first time. Yes my not-yet five month old said 'Mama'. Ask his father, it happened. Of course, I melted and almsot shed a tear. It was probably sounds he's playing with, but it was definitely 'Mama'. I stand my ground.
I can't figure out how to remove the weird sides. 
He can stand holding onto something pretty well for not having too much balance. He can roll over, but dislikes it. Only rolls over in his bed after naps.


His new found love is our dog Nizmo. We call them brothers and they have truly evolved into that. If Nizmo lies next to Eli, Eli will roll onto his side and hold onto him. If Eli is crying, seeing Nizmo immediately calms him down. It's the sweetest relationship.




He will only fall asleep on his Daddy's chest, not myself. He will cuddle with me and giggle, but won't fall asleep on my chest anymore.


When waking up from naps he will lay in his bed playing and talking with his blanket or sleep sheep for a full 10 minutes before wanting to be picked up. He lays in there and rolls and cuddles. Cutest thing ever.



 Bath time is a favorite time. We normally get at least 15 minutes of fun tubby time before he immediately shifts his mood to, "I'm done, get me out of here, NOW" which is always fun. Nizmo helps make the time last a little bit longer.
 I have the sweetest family and I am so blessed by them. And with that photo...good bye until next time. Stay tuned for a fun 250 post giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable photos! That's so cool that Eli said Mama!!!!!! What a great moment =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.