9.20.2013

A few things I'm in love with



I haven't done this in a while and I feel like fall is the appropriate time to, your not outside as often, the weather is cooler and your cozy-ing up for winter. Okay, well maybe I am. Any-who, I've recently discovered the Land Of Nod and OH MY GOSH they have the most adorable EVERYTHING. Obsessed. Now if only I could justify the price when ever I wanted something (which is every time).

link
Also, this tent. I'm thinking about getting him a tent for his first birthday. It would be a fun addition to his room.

link
I would be listing every single article in this woman's shop if I posted photos, but I love some of her leggings for boys. So modern and simple. Check her out on etsy at, Little Nugget Noggins

I'm mildly obsessed with the GAP. Okay, mildly would be a lie...we won't focus on that right now though. These are a few things I've got my eye on for Eli right now.
 
link
link

 
link
I don't know why, but I am in love with GAP's pajamas. They are my favorite always. Plus, these glow in the dark. Ummm yeah, do they have them in my size?!

I know summer is basically over, but we are grilling until we will basically under cover in the garage. I would love to get this for Eli for when he is older. Plus Hape makes some of my favorite high quality wooden toys.
 
link

Just a few things I have my eye on right now.


2 comments:

  1. I think we were separated at birth. Just saying. Because we are planning on doing a teepee for Jack...maybe his 2nd b-day though and we're going to try to make it. I LOVE Gap too...and I kinda just like your taste in general. SO yeah. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning on making the teepee too! Totally separated at birth. Except I was born in Romania....

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.