10.26.2013

Serendipity Chic Etsy

My shop has reopened selling vintage goodness. I decided to buy a few things and see how I do. I sold my first item just the other day! These beauties were sent all the way to Georgia!


They are salt and pepper shakers from pyrex! Love the gold bands on them. So art deco and mod. I'm a bit of a secret underground vintage junkie. My guest room is decorated completely vintage. I'll have to photograph it and post it on the blog. It's always a complete work in progress, but I love the way it's turning out. I'm slowly starting to really find my style. A bit modern and a lot vintage.




A few other pyrex goodness from my shop currently. If I had all the money in the world, I wouldn't have a shop. I wouldn't be selling this stuff. It would all be MINE. Buttttttttt Josh would kill me. So I have to try and turn a profit for my habit. That's okay, I'm happy to see them  all go to good homes.

Need a Christmas gift or tableware? Check come by and check out my shop! I'll be adding more stock soon. Thanks! That's my little shop plug for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.