3.31.2014

From Atlantic to Pacific.

Arlington National Cemetery
'Gee! The traffic is terrific!'
We've been gone for a month. Now we are in town for a week and gone for another month. Welcome to our life. I must say, traveling to the east coast was a lot of fun. We had the opportunity to experience things we've never had the chance to and literally walking through history. Stories for days folks! Until I have time to sit down a really tell you about it, I'll show you in a few photos. 



Our visit with my good friend Becky and her baby nugget will be posted soon.

Capital Building 

Justice Building

Inside the Capital Building (On our private tour)

White House

Lincoln Memorial

Vietnam Memorial

National Zoo

-I will also do a post on traveling with a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.