11.13.2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Darn song has been stuck in my head since the snow started falling this morning! We haven't even watched the movie a ridiculous amount of times, but it's just so catchy. Ahhh well it could be worse. We had our first snowfall this year and I think it's safe to say Eli is just as in love with the snow as I am. I feel like a giddy little girl when the white stuff starts falling from the sky.



Sometimes even when life is hectic it's best to just slow down and go for a quick walk.

 
 


Snow is simply the best at making everything seem spic and span perfect. I just love it. Or maybe the OCD part of me loves it. ha!
 


What's your favorite season?
ana o.
P.S. No, we didn't build a snowman.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them positive and insightful.